Need expert advice? Call us:
Income Management is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Income Management may occasionally change or update this page. Where possible, we will notify you of these changes.
A) WHAT WE COLLECT/ TYPES OF DATA HELD
We keep several categories of personal data in order to carry out effective and efficient processes. We keep this data on our secure Client Relationship Manager CRM.
Specifically, we hold the following types of data:
Contact Information (telephone number, email address, postal address)
Employment Information (Current status, address, industry, contract value)
Banking Details (Bank name, account details)
Proof of Identity/Security Information (Proof of Address, Passport Copy, NI Number)
“Personal data” is information that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information, for example, a person’s name, identification number, location, online identifier. It can also include pseudonymised data.
• “Data processing” is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
C) WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping ensuring our records are up-to-date and accurate.
• To fulfil contractual obligations.
• We may periodically send promotional communications about our services, exclusive offers or other information which we think you may find interesting if you have requested such information from us and have not subsequently opted out of receiving that marketing. We will use the contact details that you have provided for these communications. You can opt out of communication, at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep a record of any requests to stop receiving marketing from us to ensure that we do not communicate with you in the future, unless you tell us that you want to hear from us again.
D) YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
Under the (GDPR) you have the following rights:
• Information Right – The right to receive the information contained in this policy and our data collection forms about the way we process your personal data.
• Personal Data Access Right – The right to know that we are processing your personal data and, in most circumstances, to have a copy of the personal data of yours that we hold. You can also ask for certain other details such as what purpose we process your data for and how long we hold it.
• Personal Data Correction Right – You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate data or complete incomplete data that we hold on you.
• Personal Data Erasure Right – Known as the Right to be forgotten. In certain circumstances you may request that we erase your personal data held by us.
• Personal Data Restriction Right – You have the right to restrict the way we process your personal data in certain circumstances, for example if: you contest the accuracy of the data, if our processing is unlawful, to pursue legal claims, where we are relying on legitimate interests to process data.
• Data Processing Objection Right – You have the right to object to us processing your data for (i) direct marketing purposes (ii) scientific or historical research or statistical purposes and (iii) purposes of profiling related to direct marketing or based on our legitimate interests or on the performance of a task in the public interest.
• Data Portability Right – You have the right to receive a copy of certain personal data or to have it transferred to another organisation in some circumstances.
For further information on your individual rights, please visit our Individual Rights Policy.
E) SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or have a legitimate interest to do so.
F) HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will hold your information for a period of up to seven years from the end of your relationship with us. However, this can vary depending on situations and circumstances.
If you have any complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact us so we can resolve the issue, where possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your information with the Information Commissioners Office, the UK data protection regulator.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer:
Name: Jason Hart
Telephone: 01227 201 243
Address: 17 North Lane, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7PG